Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India, The Indian car market has been dominated by budget-oriented buyers. Today, new cars in 5 lakh come with a host of features that offer the maximum bang for every rupee spent. These cars also offer high mileage and low cost of maintenance. These reasons make the best cars under 5 lakh excellent value for money that offers great resale value. Here is a list of the best cars under 5 lakhs.
we know that budget is one of the most crucial things while buying a car and with so many options available out there, it gets really difficult to find a good car that suits your pocket.
1. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The Wagon R is a surprisingly spacious hatchback. The car can easily fit a family of 5 including boot space that will pack ample luggage for a week-long holiday. The biggest eye-catching feature of the car is the “tall boy” looks which are dictated by practicality more than anything else. The high roof means ingress-egress is very convenient and there’s loads of room in the cabin too.
The new Wagon-R gets two petrol engines to choose from: a 1 liter 68hp motor and a 1.2 liter 83hp motor. They can also get both manual and automatic variants. Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
- Robust Design Language. Strong Heartect Platform. Smartplay Studio. Effortless AGS. Spacious Cabin.
- Rear 60:40 Split Seat. Dynamically Crafted Instrumental Panel. Electric ORVM & Power Window Controls. Steering Mounted Controls. …
- Modern Architectural Grille. Unique Dual-Split Headlamps. Sculpted Design. Bold Front Fog Lamps.
2. Maruti Celerio
The new technology is very good and economical, cheap to maintain.” Maruti claims that Celerio, even with its automatic technology, delivers fuel efficiency of 23.1 km per liter. This gives the ease of driving an automatic with the fuel efficiency of a manual transmission.
For instance, the 1.0-liter petrol engine can generate 90 Nm and 68 PS of power. The CNG model, on the other hand, exerts up to 78 Nm of torque and 59 PS of power. An automatic transmission variant is available. The manual variant sports a 5-speed gearbox. Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
- Maruti Celerio is currently available in Petrol and CNG engines.
- The 998 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 67.05bhp@6000rpm and torque of 90Nm@3500rpm.
- Maruti Celerio is available in both Automatic & Manual transmission. Maruti Celerio has a boot space of 235 Liters litres and ground clearance of 165 mm.
3. Tata Tiago
The Tiago is Tata Motors’ smart and uber-cool city hatchback. The most attractive part about the car is the competitive pricing and the value it brings to buyers. The car got a recent 2020 upgrade with interior and exterior changes along with a BS6 compliant engine that delivers an impressive 85hp.
The new engine is available in both a manual transmission and an AMT gearbox. Like most Tata models, the Tata Altroz has been awarded a 5-star adult occupant protection rating by Global NCAP.
- Tata Tiago’s mileage starts at 19.8 km and goes up to 23.84 km. The mileage of Tiago Petrol ranges between 19.8 km – 23.84 km.
- Sedan variant of Tiago – Tata launches new sedan Tigor at Rs 4.70 lakh | The Economic Times.
- The vehicle gets a five-inch Harman infotainment system that supports navigation with 3D Navi maps and voice commands for media, radio, and phone.
I have bought alto 800 in December 2016 from stan autos. It was good. Buying experience. I bought this car because of its low price with less cost maintenance and fuel economy.
- The petrol version offers fuel efficiency of 22.05 kmpl and the CNG offers 31.59 km/kg.
- The VXI+ trim gets a 7-inch touchscreen display instead.
- Maruti Suzuki currently offers only the Alto 800 in India since the K10 is no longer on sale the company has rebranded it as just Alto.
5. Renault Kwid 1.0
The compact hatchback has only been getting better ever since it was first introduced in the country and the latest version of the KWID stands out for all the right reasons. Renault offers the KWID with either a 0.8L or a 1.0L petrol engine which is capable of generating 54Ps of power and 72Nm of torque and 68Ps of power and 91Nm of torque respectively.
In the transmission department, the 0.8L petrol variant is available with only a 5-speed manual gearbox whereas the 1.0L variant can be had with either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed automatic setup. Some of the latest features added to the new KWID include an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that comes with, a 12V charging outlet for passengers in the rear, and parking cameras in the rear.
- Safety is also extremely important for the KWID as it comes with a driver-side airbag, parking sensors in the rear, and ABS with EBD.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, manual air-conditioning, keyless entry
- The Renault KWID is the perfect example of what a budget-friendly car in India should look like.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Maruti S-Presso.
- Maruti Eeco.
- Maruti Celerio.
- Maruti Wagon R.
- Hyundai Santro.
- Tata Tiago.
- Audi A4.
- Estimated Price – ₹ 51.00 to 57.00 Lakh.
- Mahindra eKUV100.
- Estimated Price – ₹ 8.00 to 9.00 Lakh.
- Tata Altroz EV.
- Estimated Price – ₹ 12.00 to 15.00 Lakh.
- Tata Safari.
Q 3. Which color is best for a car?
White. As mentioned above, white is considered the safest colour choice for cars. White coloured car is highly visible in the different driving conditions, night time or day time, city or highway. The white cars are most likely to pop out from the background.
If you’ve any thoughts on the Best Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India 2021, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Trustedgyan for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.